September 25 – October 25, 2020
As a woman-owned small business, we are passionate about supporting our community! Since the pandemic began, we have been working diligently to play our part in helping our country’s economic state. We used our stimulus to create new jobs and retain existing ones. We implemented discounted savings on our legal SaaS product, NuLaw, to allow law firms to continue operating while working remotely.
Our senate declared 9.25.2020 as National Lobster Day.* As a South Florida-based small business, we have a sentiment for lobster season and embrace the reasons behind National Lobster Day!
JOIN US in turning National Lobster Day through the month of October into a stimulus for small business restaurants and hungry families who have lost jobs during the pandemic.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
• Click Here to Donate $2.00 to the national charity organization “Feeding America” to help Hungry Families.
• Wear a lobster bib on red Friday, September 25 as we kick off a united campaign for small business restaurants and hungry families while eating or taking out at your favorite small business restaurant.
• Take a photo eating or taking out from your favorite small business restaurant and post it with the hashtag #LobsterMonth.
• Don’t like lobster? That’s okay! This is about supporting your favorite small business restaurant!
• Through October 25, continue to eat at your favorite restaurants and share with the hashtag #LobsterMonth.
With your support, we can stimulate many small business restaurants and feed families in need.
Let’s do this as united Americans!